- 1GHz Dual Core Processor and AC1900 WiFi: 600+1300 Mbps Speed
- Dynamic QoS prioritizes bandwidth by application and device for the best gaming and streaming experience
- Compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa – Control your home network using voice commands
- Beamforming+ improves range & performance plus High powered amplifiers & antennas to extend your WiFi coverage
- OpenVPN Connect App to access your network remotely using your mobile device ReadySHARE Vault automatic backup software for Windows PC.
- Accelerate your WiFi with Netgear Nighthawk! enjoy the fastest WiFi currently available. High-powered amplifiers, external antennas and beamforming+ improve range and reliability for up to 100% more wireless coverage.
- Features like downstream and upstream QoS prioritize streaming and gaming, creating a blazing-fast, lag-free WiFi experience.
- Provides an extensible design that enables Service prioritization for data. Design that delivers high availability,calability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance.
- Voice Control: Compatible with Amazon Alexa / Google Assistant / IFTTT, supported for voice control. You can instantly turn on or off each socket and usb port individually through Echo or Google Home.
- Remote Control: Use the master control mode or control 3 smart sockets and 2 USB ports individually with your smart phone (Compatible with Android 4.1 and higher or iOS 9.0 and higher) through Wi-Fi/4G/3G/2G network regardless the distance.Pls download Meross app from GooglePlay, Amazon App Store or App Store.All data is securely transmitted and stored using Amazon AWS servers in US.
- Life on Schedule: You can also set automatic daily timers or create on/off schedules so that your devices can turn on and off on their own. Schedule the aircondtioner or radiator to turn on before you arrive. Auto-off function turns lights and other devices off after X minutes or hours every time you set them on. You will never don't worry forget turn off the electric appliance.
- WHOLE HOME COVERAGE – Cover up to 5,500 sq. ft. with seamless, high-performance Wi-Fi and eliminate dead zones and buffering. Keep 100+ devices conneted at the same time
- TP-LINK UNIQUE ADAPTIVE ROUTING TECHNOLOGY – automatically chooses the fastest path for every device and allows for more flexible placement than a satellite system
- INTELLIGENT WI-FI NETWORK – Enjoy seamless roaming from room to room, with a single network name and password
- Works with Alexa to illuminate and send announcements to Echo devices when your doorbell is pressed or motion is detected, allowing you to hear and speak to visitors with two-way talk
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
- Sends alerts as soon as motion is detected or when visitors press the Doorbell. Connectivity - 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection at 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz. Wi-Fi Speeds - Requires a minimum upload speed of 1Mbps, but 2Mbps is recommended for optimal performance
- Requires hardwired installation to existing doorbell wires. Compatible with ios, android, mac and windows 10 devices
- Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision
- Lets you check-in on your property at anytime with Live View on-demand video
- Includes Lifetime Theft Protection: If your Doorbell gets stolen, we’ll replace it for free
- Your Ring Pro requires a power source that supplies a minimum of 16 volts AC at ~20 volt-amps when connected directly to a transformer or plug-in adapter, or ~30 volt-amps when used with an internal doorbell. To check the voltage of your Ring Pro, open the Ring app, select your Ring Pro, and tap Device Health. For Ring Pro to function correctly, the voltage needs to be at least 3,900mV.
- Insufficient Power Symptoms:
- Regularly losing connection to your Wi-Fi network.
- Freezing up or shutting down during the ringtone sound after a button press.
- Voltage reading under Device Health steadily drops during evening with night vision on.
- Regularly shutting off (the white light on the front will turn off).
- Freezing up during a live event
- Not ringing your existing internal doorbell correctly
- Night vision doesn't work
- Ring Pro works fine for a couple of events and then stops working.
Kunsten Technologies Inc. was founded in March of 2015 and based in Toronto, Canada but that is not where our story started.
As a kid CEO of Kunsten Technologies Inc.- Filip Kunsten loved fixing things from bicycles to the simple Christmas light bulbs when they would burn out or brake off. Also, changing a defective battery on a car and spark plugs, to his first computer in early 90’s.
That’s where it all began! IBM 8086 with 640KB memory and a 10MB hard drive. It was fascinating to the point where he expanded his knowledge into learning other electronics as well. His uncle started calling him Phil Gates as his interests were all about technology.
Networking and Hardware were his passion in college. Filip’s career started with IBM as a contractor performing a simple computer hardware migration. As the years went on, he upgraded his knowledge with certifications and work experience from computers to laptops, printers, networks and servers.
His journey went full circle as he started working again for IBM. Filip’s dream of starting a company became reality “Kunsten Technologies Inc.” is not just about computers but all technologies as technology is ever changing and learning never stops.